Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Prenatal Classes review by a mom

Going by the 20 th week of my pregnancy, I got to know about the ante natal classes , was certainly amused as I have heard about such classes only from my cousins abroad. Each class was an aggregate of knowledge. Starting with orientation - facts breaking myths , to exercises cracking doubts of capability and several life style tips. For all that we knew that labor is such an ardent task , a class on birth choice introduced us to break that stigma. Several techniques to ease pain was more a mental relief to know. Classes about breast feeding, new born care was a precise version of just the needed for a new parent to be. In fact I was sharing tips for a mom. A class on labor positions - exercises to prepare your pelvis muscles to get you all set ready for D day. The best part is the last class was in labor room itself - an exposure and a class spent there in the room , to aloof the couple of the Lest left fear . I loved the part where the husbands are made to participate more in taking notes to aiding the partner . Felt versatile over a Skype chat with my cousin living in the States to know better information than her taking up similar classes over there. To conclude, running during the last few days to labor I have seen women all time in jitters stage , but with an immense idea about birthing and exposure to labor room ( which is not a new place raising goose flesh) along with pre preparation of body makes me say am all set ready for the " D day". Kudos to the showstopper Dr. Jayashree for taking it so well with her mighty knowledge. Lovely Review Sinduja venkatesh

No comments: